HP TET Application Form 2018 Notification, Eligibility, Exam Date, Admit Card, HPBOSE TET 2019 Online Form, HP TET Admit Card 2018 Syllabus/ Pattern 2018
Hi, Guys. Are you waiting for HP TET Application Form 2018 ? The Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education is responsible to hold the TET exam. The Board is known by HPBOSE short name. Board conducts the TET exam every year. TET is known by Teacher Eligibility Test. TET certificate is compulsory for 3rd grade teacher exam. Now the HP TET 2018 Application Form is available. Apply online HPBOSE TET Online Form 2018 from 01st August 2017 to 20th August 2017. It Admit card will available 5 days before the exam. Board official site is www.hpbose.org. Check below full details relevant the posts like as candidates qualification, HP TET Syllabus 2018 PDF mode of selection, how to apply, apply online application form, fee, important dates etc.
Himachal Pradesh TET Online Form 2018 Notification @ www.hpbose.org
The TET certificate is compulsory for teacher exam in the each state. Once you pass the Teacher Eligibility Test, you are eligible for the 3rd grade teacher recruitment which will come up to 7 years ahead. Without this certificate, you can’t fill out the 3rd grade teacher recruitment form. You can get all kinds of information related to the Himachal Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Examination 2018, such as dates in the form filling, entry letters, exam dates, answer keys, exam results etc. Download Here HP TET Admit Card 2017.
Himachal Pradesh TET 2018 Details:
- Name Examination Authority: Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education
- Name of Exam: Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
- Apply Mode: Online
- Starting Date of Online: 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 2018
- Exam Mode: Offline
- Official Site: hpbose.org.
Education Qualification for Himachal Pradesh TET: Candidates who want to apply for the TET Application Form 2018 they must completed education courses in below mentioned subjects for relevant posts:
- For TGT (Arts): 12th class with minimum 45% and a degree in B.A./B.Com./Bachelor degree 50% in elementary education.
- For TGT (Non-Medical): 12th class with minimum 50% and a degree in B.Sc./B.Ed./Bachelor degree 50% in elementary education.
- For TGT (Medical): 12th class with minimum 50% and a degree in B.Sc.(medical)/B.Ed./Bachelor degree 50% in elementary education.
- For Shastri: Aspirants must have cleared Shastri with minimum 50% marks from a recognised university by HP Govt.
- For Hindi Language teacher: Degree of B.A. in Hindi or presently appearing in the final year of diploma course 2 years.
- For Urdu Language teacher: Graduation Degree of B.A. in Urdu or presently appearing in the final year of diploma course 2 years.
- For Junior basic training: 12th class with minimum 50% and a degree in Diploma/Bachelor degree 50% in elementary education.
- For Punjabi language teacher and Urdu language teacher: Degree of B.A. in Punjabi or presently appearing in the final year of diploma course 2 years.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not less than 21 years as on last date of online form. Upper age will be relaxation in the teacher vacancy as per the government norms.
How to Apply HP TET Online Application Form:
- First, aspirant are suggested to visit the official site (hpbose.org) or below mentioned online form link
- Home page will display
- Click on TET 2017
- Download notification and read carefully all instructions
- Register application form
- Fill application form
- Upload scanned copy
- Pay online form fee
- Take it print out
Click Here – Official Notification
Click Here – Apply Online
HP TET Online Form Fee:
- GENERAL & their Sub-Categories Rs. 800/-(Rupees Eight Hundred only)
- OBC/ST/SC/PHH Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only.
HP TET Exam Pattern:
The questions paper will be consistent in four different series having questions of multiple-choice/objective type. The exam carrying 150 questions of one mark each to be attempted within 150 minutes. There shall be 60% minimum qualifying marks. There shall be no negative marking. The question booklet will be set in English and Hindi language. The question papers for Shastri will be partly in Sanskrit and partly in Hindi. The question papers preferably are bilingual (English & Punjabi). The question paper for Punjabi/Urdu language teacher will be in Punjabi/Urdu/English only. Download HP TET 2018 Exam Syllabus & Pattern PDF.
|Sections of the question papers for TGTs||Section I and II common for TGT(Arts), TGT(NM) and TGT(Medical)|
|Section-I Q. 1-30 Child psychology and development, pedagogy, teaching learning processes.|
|Section-II Q. 31-60 General Awareness including Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs & Environmental Studies.|
|Section-III and IV for TGT(Arts)|
|Section-III Q. 61-90 English Literature & Grammar.|
|Section-IV Q.91-150 Social Studies|
|Section-III and IV for TGT(NM)|
|Section-III Q. 61-90 Mathematics|
|Section-IV Q. 91-150 Physics and Chemistry|
|Section-III and IV for TGT(Medical)|
|Section-III Q.61-120 Botany and Zoology|
|Section-IV Q. 121-150 Chemistry|
|Standard of TGT TET||Test items on child psychology, development, pedagogy and teaching learning processes will focus on educational psychology of teaching and learning relevant to the age group 11 to 14 years. They will focus on understanding the characteristics needs and psychology of diverse learners, interaction with learners and the attributes and qualities of good facilitator of learning. The questions in the other sections will be based on the topics of the prescribed syllabus of the State for classes VI to VIII, but their difficulty standard as well as linkages could be up-to 10+2 level of H.P. Board of School Education.|
|Structure and Standard of TET for Shastri||Section-I Q. 1-120 based on Shastri degree course|
|Section-II Q.121-150 General Awareness including Himachal
Pradesh, Current Affairs & Environmental Studies.
|Structure and Standard of TET for L.T.||Section–I Q. 1-120 Hindi Course of Graduation level.|
|Section–II Q.121-150 General Awareness including Himachal
Pradesh, Current Affairs & Environmental Studies.
|Standard of L.T.TET will be of Hindi Course of Graduation level of HP University|
|Structure and Standard of TET for JBT||Section-I (Q. 1- 30) – Child Development and Pedagogy, teaching learning processes.|
|Section-II (Q. 31-60) English literature & grammar|
|Section-III (Q.61-90) Hindi literature & grammar|
|Section-IV (Q.91-120) Mathematics|
|Section-V (Q.121-150) Social Sciences, Environmental Studies and General awareness & current affairs including Himachal Pradesh|
HP TET Admit Card 2018 Download HP Hall Ticket 2018
Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education is going to conduct the HP TET 2018 Exam in September month from 03rd September 2018. For the examination hall entry candidates require admit card. HP TET 2018 Admit Card will update 5 days before the exam on the official site. Below we have updated link of Himachal Pradesh TET Admit Card 2018 visit the link and download it hall ticket from here.
Steps to Download HP TET Admit Card:
- Aspirant must have to login the HPBOSE official site
- Go to HP TET 2018
- Click on HP TET Admit Card 2018
- Select link
- Enter required details
- Click on Get Admit Card
- Admit card will display
- Check all details
- Take it print out
Himachal Pradesh TET Application Form 2018 Apply Online
Candidates who are searching HPBOSE TET Application Form 2018 they are now able to apply the online form. The HP TET Application Form 2018 has started from 01st August 2018. Candidates who have an interest in the teaching jobs and have qualification relevant the subject they can apply before 20th August 2018. Check full details from here. HP TET 2018 Result will declare very soon.